Lots of snow outside this week meant lots of time for crafting inside 😀
For these cards I dug out a stamp set called 'A Better You' from Clearly Besotted - it has some beautiful butterfly outlines along with some additional details and some lovely sentiments too
I kept these simple by stamping the butterflies onto some white card in some soft colours and added the sentiments in black for some contrast. You can't really see on the photos but I added some sparkle to each if the dots on the butterflies using a silver glitter pen for a little interest
I added the white panels to matching card bases, added some clear embellishments, and ta-da! Some quick and elegant cards
STAMPS USED: A Better You (Clearly Besotted), You Give Me Butterflies (My Favorite Things)
INK COLOURS: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant (all from Stampin Up)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp)
INK COLOURS: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant (all from Stampin Up)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp)
Thanks for looking!



No comments:
Post a Comment